SWEAP: monitor third party devices in WNMS
SWEAP stands for SNMP to WNMS External Agent/Proxy and is a software application that runs independently of WNMS and is able to turn any SNMP-enabled network device into a WNMS-friendly piece of equipment.
SWEAP runs on Microsoft Windows or Linux and can be configured using WNMS server's user interface.
Click here to download SWEAP for Windows
- Old Ubuntu or Debian release: "deb http://wnms.ligowave.com/ stable main"
- For recent Ubuntu or Debian release please use a repository according to your system codename:
- "deb http://wnms.ligowave.com/ wheezy main"
- "deb http://wnms.ligowave.com/ precise main"
- "deb http://wnms.ligowave.com/ raring main"