Link calculator is a link planning tool available online at http://www.ligowave.com/linkcalc/. The link calculator allows Deliberant users to calculate link performance expectations taking into account geographical information, distance between the units, antenna height and gain, transmit power, and other factors in order to choose the most suitable product. In addition, custom calculations using other vendors’ equipment specs can be used, making the link calculator the ultimate link planning tool. At the same time, this tool is offered free of charge, and users only need to register to get quick and easy access to this very helpful tool. Additionally, each user is able to save and create a database of links, download a PDF document that contains all the necessary information about the link, and publish a hyperlink online so that it could be shown to other people during the evaluation process.
- Easy and quick planning;
- Support of PTP (Point to Point) and PTMP (Point to Multipoint) mode;
- Free online application and can be used with all wireless equipment;
- Has integration with Google maps;
- Allows storing, downloading and publishing data about the links online;
- PDF results can even be used by installation teams!