- Finding the direction of a remote site / device on a map
- Showing of the exact location of a remote device using an integrated camera in the phone or tablet
- Reporting wireless link signal levels as audible signal coming from the handheld device (in a noisy areas a Bluetooth handset is recommended)
- Measuring link performance throughput and PPS), testing with different packet sizes
- Configuring basic parameters required for link establishment
- Multiple options to import the coordinates: WNMS, LinkCalc, Google Earth (kmz file) and manual.
Wireless Installer App requires Android version 4.0 or newer.
Important note: WNMS server must have HTTPS enabled