The CPE 2 is the highest EIRP solution on the updated 2.4 GHz Deliberant product line. At a screaming 500 mW output power, the CPE 2 couples a carrier-grade Atheros-based chipset radio with a 15 dBi integrated panel antenna to deliver superior connectivity for long-range wireless links. This product features a robust weatherproof enclosure with a versatile tilt-swivel mounting system, and is power-over-ethernet driven, allowing for ease of installation in a variety of applications.
The software features of the CPE 2 includes a powerful Linux-based core OS, with an easy-to-use, web-based GUI, providing an increased amount of flexibility, stability, features, and management functions that are not present in other WISP products on the market today. This product is also compatible with WNMS, a centralized configuration, firmware, and statistics server for carrier class management.
External LED's show if the unit is powered on and also LAN activity.
Tested under extremely harsh weather environment and IP-67 protection rating compliant.
- Collect information about your network devices (name, MAC, serial number, IP, firmware) in one place, have a quick search and data export possibilities.
- Monitor your network and device actual status, define monitoring profiles for desirable tracking parameters (standard and custom based on SNMP value), get alerts on WNMS dashboard and via e-mail, analyze alarms history.
- Execute the following tasks for your device or group of devices: set configuration file on device, get configuration file from device, upgrade a firmware, get a troubleshoot file, reboot. You can run tasks immediately or schedule them according to your needs.
- Define profiles for collection of SNMP based statistical data from devices and create graphic reports.
- See your network and devices on Google map including availability status.
- See your devices on topology map and create interconnections between devices according to your network structure.
- Have a big network and want to split it into smaller logical groups (smaller networks) and want to monitor, configure each part individually.
You get other advantages if you use the WNMS:
- WNMS work on any network infrastructure. Devices can be connected through wired or wireless; can be on LAN behind a NAT or on WAN.
- WNMS supports device provisioning. During the device registration to the system process WNMS can identify/filter an equipment by defined rule (by MAC, IP, serial number) and assign automatically profiles for monitoring and statistics collection, also can set configuration file on the device.
- WNMS has presentable and user-friendly Adobe Flex GUI.