The AP Duo series of carrier-grade radios marks the launch of the dual radio Deliberant product line. This product features a powerful, dual-radio network processing board pre-loaded with a versatile and robust Linux-based software package, all enclosed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure. The unit comes complete with two high power Atheros-based mini-PCI radio cards capable of operating in the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands. The AP Duo also features two external N-connectors, allowing for flexibility in antenna configuration to match your application. The dual-interface design presents a variety of configuration possibilities including dual AP, AP repeater, and redundant PtP bridge with STP.
The powerful core OS offered by the AP Duo delivers an abundance of flexibility, stability, and management features that are not present in other WISP products on the market today. This robust software platform coupled with the versatility in hardware configuration makes the AP Duo a universal, customized radio solution for almost any wireless application.
External LED's on AP Solo, Duo and Quad models show:
- If the unit is powered on;
- LAN activity;
- Average RSSI of all clients connected to a specified radio. There is also an option to specify the treshold of RSSI for each LED.
- Tested under extremely harsh weather environments and IP-67 protection rating compliant;
- Integrated ESD surge protector available.
- Collect information about your network devices (name, MAC, serial number, IP, firmware) in one place, have a quick search and data export possibilities.
- Monitor your network and device actual status, define monitoring profiles for desirable tracking parameters (standard and custom based on SNMP value), get alerts on WNMS dashboard and via e-mail, analyze alarms history.
- Execute the following tasks for your device or group of devices: set configuration file on device, get configuration file from device, upgrade a firmware, get a troubleshoot file, reboot. You can run tasks immediately or schedule them according to your needs.
- Define profiles for collection of SNMP based statistical data from devices and create graphic reports.
- See your network and devices on Google map including availability status.
- See your devices on topology map and create interconnections between devices according to your network structure.
- Have a big network and want to split it into smaller logical groups (smaller networks) and want to monitor, configure each part individually.
You get other advantages if you use the WNMS:
- WNMS work on any network infrastructure. Devices can be connected through wired or wireless; can be on LAN behind a NAT or on WAN.
- WNMS supports device provisioning. During the device registration to the system process WNMS can identify/filter an equipment by defined rule (by MAC, IP, serial number) and assign automatically profiles for monitoring and statistics collection, also can set configuration file on the device.
- WNMS has presentable and user-friendly Adobe Flex GUI.